Q: What was your typical date like?
A: Dating was a lot different then rather than now. The small towns had free movies. We would take a blanket, a sack of popcorn, and any neighbors that wanted to go along with us. The people would all sit on the ground to watch the show. Everyone was friendly. Later on when I went to college, we would go to the theater--sometimes it would cost 10¢ to 25¢. Then after the show, we might have a frosty--price 15¢. We also went to square dances, and then to the roller rink. We didn't complain. We were having fun.
- What was your grocery store like when you were ten years old?
- What were each of your brothers and sisters like?
- What was your wedding day like? Give date, time, and location.
- What persons most wanted to see you "win" in life?
- What organizations or clubs have you been a part of in the past?
- What are your five to ten favorite recipes?
- What are your favorite flowers... animals... trees... holidays?
- What was your favorite age or period of life?
- What are your very most prized possessions?
- What plans do you have for future travel?